BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
Larry Finney, President
Sherry Mills Finney, Sec./Treas.
Kathy Brewer Brown, Director
Marilyn Browning Burrow, Director
Sally Bellomy Richardson, Director
Belinda Baber Riley, Director
Joyce Wisdom Vanginault, Director
Lots are $300 each or a double for $600. Single lot size is 4'x9'; double lot size is 8'x9'. Curbing is no longer allowed. There will be an additional one-time $100 clean-up fee charged per burial.
RULES & REGULATIONS OF THE SHADY GROVE CEMETERY ASSOCIATION, INC.:
1. No grave can be opened until paid in full.
2. Lots may be purchased on time in accordance to our purchasing contract, but any balances must be paid before grave can be opened.
3. Purchaser of lot is responsible for marking own lot with some type of permanent marker that can be mowed over with a lawnmower.
4. No additional curbing of lots will be allowed.
5. Within ten days after a burial, the Caretaker will remove all flowers left on the grave except artificial arrangements on a stand and pot flowers that can be tied down.
6. All old artificial flowers that have faded out will be removed from the cemetery by the Caretaker.
7. The Board recommends the following flower arrangements: saddle arrangements, flowers in monument vases, and/or flowers in pots that are fastened down so they will not blow over or away.